The Ashcourt Group - Senior Construction Estimator
Check out this latest vacancy.
Senior Construction Estimator
Primary Purpose of the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Building Estimator who will report into the Technical and Commercial Director to work on projects across the East Yorkshire / Wider Yorkshire Area.
You will be required to prepare competitive tender bids for contracts with Local Authorities and private clients, in a variety of Construction Sectors.
The successful candidate will be an Estimator with a broad knowledge of the construction industry working on New Build and Refurbishment projects and will have managed process on projects up to up to £10M.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of accurate quotations for submission to clients across a range of project sectors.
- Manage and collate all information in a methodical approach in accordance with bids and tenders.
- Negotiate costing and budgets across clients, subcontractors and external consultants.
- Oversee the submission of competitive tenders and the subsequent procurement of work for the business.
- Carry out post-tender negotiations and finalise potential orders with clients
- Prepare and communicate estimate information for bid review meetings and for handover to project teams.
- Extensive experience from a main contracting background having covered various sectors.
- Experience of focussing on tender and cost estimates with a view of delivery to pre-determined deadlines
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment, where the sharing of ideas is welcomed.
- Construction related qualification or qualified by experience
What you'll get in return:
This role will perfectly suit an Estimator who wants the opportunity to join a progressive employer, to drive the business forward into the next stages of its development.
A strong basic salary is available, coupled with a generous car allowance, pension contributions and many more company benefits.